Join our ranks
We are always seeking for Estonia-related startup founders to join our friendly community. Some guidelines on whom we are looking for:
- You are a startupper and you...
- are a founder of the startup (and min 10% shareholding)
- have at least one year of hands-on startup experience, actual presence in Estonia
- have at least €500K raised OR €100K annual revenues on your product OR 20K+ users
- have a global platform, SaaS or product startup.
- We can make exceptions if we believe the member will contribute to the community despite not fitting the quantitative criteria.
- You have two recommendations from existing founders society members
- You have to have something to offer to other members and to share the society goals. It's not an elementary school for first-time startup leaders (we recommend to join some incubator program if this is what you need). It's also not an association of companies. The club is about building close relations between Estonian startup leaders for starting new startups or growing excising ones via connections, knowledge, and information shared.
- Please fill in and submit to us this application form. One of the board members will contact you.
- The Board might ask You to participate in the next event and introduce you to other society members shortly (5 min introduction).
- If the Board has accepted your application in the second half of the year, you will have that year a free ride. Next year you have to pay annual membership fee 100 EUR according to the invoice issued by society.
The members could be excluded from the society by President and Board decision if he/she has not:
- Participated in society activities for a while
- The paid annual membership fee for the current year during the first quarter